Friday, April 4, 2008

Cherry Blossoms!


Our cherry trees are blooming! They look so pretty! I will try to get a picture when it quits raining. Eric thinks we will have lots of cherries this year. I'm sure the birds will appreciate them. If anyone would like to try to beat the birds to them, you are welcome to try...
I think American Idol is turning out to be really good this year. I don't really have a favorite, but I think it's safe to say that Kristy Lee Cook has got to go. Eric and I are mostly just excited that The Office is finally coming back to us!!! We have missed it so much. And then just three days after the new Office episode, WHAM, we have a new Desperate Housewives! It's almost more than I can stand. I am so excited.
Did anybody see the pregnant man on Oprah yesterday? Were you as confused as I was? I kept trying to wrap my brain around it and Katie was like, "Mom, helloooo, it's just a girl that grew up to be a man". It was so simple for her.
Today is the last day before Katie's Spring Break starts. I am so happy that she will be home for a week. Isn't that weird? I mean, my kids totally drive me crazy, but I really miss Katie when she is gone. I know Chas will be happy too, because he will have a friend to play with during the day and that means he will leave me alone, so I guess that's alot of it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like Katies excuse!
We had our spring break early- like 2 weeks ago! Have fun on yours, and remember us poor kids that go to the middle school- we will be having TCAP :(

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie