Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cynthia started it!

Happy Birthday Jackson!
Toady Jackie Boy is 8 years old. The age of accountability...

Actually, Whittington started it, about a year ago, Eric's mission buddy sent us his blog link, and I thought, is this for real? People really do this? Those west coast people are so ahead of us country bumpkins. Anyway, sometime after that I was sent a link to Cynthia's blog, though I don't rememer when, how, or why, and I thought, "This looks like fun" and never thought about it again. Then I got a link to Haley's blog to see her new babies and Eric remarked, you will be blogging before you know it. He knows me. I love stuff like this, but I really don't have time for it. Just like I don't have time for half the stuff I do.


So, here I am adding yet another thing to my plate and I am so excited! I really hope my Mom and Dad and brother will visit, since they never log onto MyFamily... hint, hint.

















7 comments:

Chuck said...

Hi Kristi & Eric and kids,
Nice blog page, thanks for sharing!
Tried to save the photo of the family but the jpg was pretty small.
Cousin Chuck S.

Jenny said...

I look forward to visiting your site!!

Cynthia said...

So I suppose that since Cynthia started it then it will be Cynthia who gets the "blame" later! Just kidding!

Great blog, I look forward to keeping up with you guys!

Melissa said...

Love the blog Kristi! Have added it to my list of blogs I visit weekly.

Melissa Barker

Cecelia said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Isn't this neat!
I've had mine since last May and it has really grown! When you get a chance, you might add a subscription box to it where people can subscribe and get your blog whenever you update it.
Another thing that I really enjoy on mine is the counter that shows the different countries where people who visit are located.
Good luck with it. I know that you will enjoy it! It looks great!
My grandson enjoys mine so much that he wants to do one himself! You children will probably appreciate it too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi!!!
I have logged in and love your blog! Lottie was glad to see Jack's picture, too! She thought he looked fabulous for his age.

Ashley said...

i so did not know you had a blogspot :)... by the way i still have not gotthat science experiment :( lol

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie