Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Drumroll please...



Surprise! I didn't even know these existed! I found them on Ebay. I ended up paying $34.98 after shipping, but when I went to check out I found out I had $25 in my Paypal account, so it's kind of like they were only $10! Right? So as far as Eric knows, they cost $10. What a bargain!

Today, I volunteered at Katie's school up in Spencer and Chas got to "visit" the Preschool, while I did the Mega Party that the kids earned for selling a bunch of overpriced stuff. It was CRAZY. The music was so loud and there were all these inflatable slides. I got to work the biggest slide for 4 solid hours making sure only 2 kids went at a time. I felt like a Carnie.

Chas came with the preschool at 12 and Katie's group was in there too. After the little kids left the "big kids" came in and Chas got to run around with them. He had so much fun. They kept calling him "little dude". I was impressed by how polite all the kids were.

Only 4 days until vacation! I hope my shoes get here before we leave!

8 comments:

McKenzie said...

I am so glad I found your blog. After you left a comment on mine, I had to check yours out. Your kids are adorable. I love the flip flops too!!

Tenara King said...

Love the flip flops! Pink, no white bottom (ugly foot prints), and only $10. GREAT BARGAIN! Yeah, I would keep it as $10. You didn't even know you had the other money so its like free money. haha!

I guess will have to get use to the carnie feeling. I am sure we will be doing that a lot as teachers.

Jenny C said...

Super great shoes...especially for $10. You think like me; I knew we became friends for a reason.

Vacation, what vacation? Who has time for vacation?

Do you remember a Dana Smith from your class in high school? She hung around with Misty Coffee. She passed away Tuesday. She has 3 children. Keep her family in your prayers...

Jenny C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Moffitt said...

Wow, Jenny, I did not know that. I will definitely be thinking of them today. I am so sorry about that.

Cynthia said...

Those shoes are sooo cute!

Rachel said...

The last comment was from me, not mom. sorry, i forgot to change users.

haley said...

LOVE THEM! And yes, you only paid $10 for them. And since at least half of that had to be shipping, you really only paid $5 for the actual shoes!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie