Monday, April 21, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider


Yesterday before Church, Chas noticed a tiny little spider in his bedroom and yelled "SPIDER!", so I ran in there to check it out and saw how small it was and said, "It's okay, it's just a baby spider, it won't hurt you" (now, normally, I would have killed it, but I was in the middle of flat ironing my hair and I had no shoes on, so I just left it there -- and yes I realize that some of you, okay most of you, will never set foot in my house again, but that's okay)

So, Katie comes in at that moment as I'm walking out and she steps on the spider (she had shoes on) and Chas said, "Katie, it's okay, it's just a baby spider, it won't hurt you" and to this Katie says, "I know, I just like to KILL"

Now, I'm wondering, should I be concerned?

2 comments:

Kim said...

so cute! i'm so squirmy when it comes to creepy crawlies. I try to fake it in front of my kids so they aren't afraid, but i really hate the things.

Jenny said...

That is great. Matthew and I got a great laugh at that!!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie