Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pictures!

This is Katie who is supposed to be taking pictures of Chas at the ballgame...

Chas completely unaware of the ball...

Chas has the long pants with a blue stripe, his coach, Brandon, is in the white shirt telling Chas to turn around...

Go Chas GO!!!
As it turns out my digital camera is NOT broken after all. Just needed new batteries. Soooo, it looks like I won't be getting a new one after all.... sigh.

On a happier note, I was able to get my old pictures off of it and now I can post them here!

The only ballgame that I actually took cameras to, I went with Katie and I worked the camcorder while she took pictures, so I had a lot of closeups of her face and several of the back of people's heads. I know that last sentence was a trainwreck, I apologize to all my old English teachers. Sorry.

Anyway, you can see from the pictures that Chas is not quite ready for the NBA. However, I would like to say that he really does have a great time playing basketball, so as long as he has fun, we will allow him to make a fool of himself.

The folks at the vet did make several jokes at my expense over Sophie's "haircut", but I think it was all in good fun.

Well, I am off to Geology class where I have a major test over the geologic time scale, but I am going to ace it big time. Just watch me. I am really good at memorizing stuff right before a test and then never remembering it again. It's one of my talents.

5 comments:

Sarah Bloom said...

Just blog surfing and thought I'd say hello! :-)

Rachel said...

Chas is 2 cute!!

Katie just likes close ups!

Rachel said...

You have been given an award, stop by to pick it up!

Michelle said...

Glad you got on the blogging bandwagon!!

Sarah Bloom said...

Thank you so much! Visit anytime

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie