Friday, May 2, 2008

FIELD DAY

Miss Katie is ready for Field Day!
Check out the new shades!
Chas was very excited to go to Field Day.


Katie's class won all three relay races! Go Katie!



I think they were studying Chas' shoes.




Meet Hawaiin Rambo and sidekick, Katie



Okay, I have two funny quotes for you today.
First is from Chas. Out of the blue yesterday in the car, he says:
"Wait! A question just dropped into my head!"
Second is from Katie. I was trying on my bathing suits trying to see if they would work for the beach next week and Katie walks in while I'm checking myself out in the mirror. I asked her did she like this bathing suit and she says, "Yeah, but I think most people won't like it"
Okay, whatever THAT means. I can't believe I'm asking my six year old for fashion advice, especially KATIE! Those of you who know Katie know exactly what I mean.

Oh wait, I have one more. Katie was talking my ear off earlier and she says, she KNOWS there are such things as real monsters because back a long long long time ago, like in the 1950's, before there were any people, there were monsters on the earth.
Okay, that's it. Hope you enjoy this pictures!

3 comments:

Tenara King said...

Ok, so I don't know about your bathing suit advice. However, Katie has some style with the new shades. Bigger the better when it comes to sunglasses.

Kristi Moffitt said...

Tenara, Katie has always been famous for her crazy fashion sense. I thought it was a phase she would grow out of, but the older she gets the more outrageous her outfits become. I buy her the cutest outfits, but she won't wear them together, she mixes and matches everything until she looks like orphan annie. I used to just let it go, because I thought it was a phase, but now I just tell her "you can't wear that in public".

The Burnetts said...

So no kristi- did not have great seats at Bon Jovi. There were just like 5 HUGE TV things. Thats the only way I could look into his eyes.... they were still dreamy though!! And I quit asking Emily fashion advice a long time ago. She is brutally honest!!! Have fun on vacation!!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie