Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gulf Shores, AL

These are pictures from our vacation. They aren't in the right order, but it took too long to get them on here, so I'm not going to fix it. This first picture is at the Naval Air Museum, or something like that. It was in Pensacola and we all humored Eric by going along. You can tell Katie is thrilled... The arcade at Adventure Island was a little more kid friendly...



This was right before we left the condo. I had to set the timer and I was really proud that we actually got a picture! It was really dark, but at least it worked!


















You will notice that the picture of Eric and Chas is really blurry. That's because they were going really fast. Katie and I went really slow, because rides scare me. Katie kept saying, go faster Mom! Until finally she said, I want to ride with Daddy.










On the Dolphin cruise...












Just a few of Katie's shells...



Katie loved, I mean really LOVED looking for seashells. Chas loved digging in the sand.






I just had to get a picture of his little sunburned cheeks! I think they were actually just windburned from the dolphin cruise, but at any rate, they sure are cute!




One of the major highlights of this trip for the kids was the elevator! They took turns getting to push the buttons.










7 comments:

Tenara King said...

Wow, looks like ya'll had fun. I can't wait to go to the beach this summer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I am so jealous! Love you all. -Leah

Jenny said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!! I am jealous. One day we might go on a family vacation! The pictures are beautiful, so cute! (I think Chas looks a bit like Matthew, he sure is a cutie!) Katie is so "grown up" looking! She is a doll! LOve her smiles too!

Christy said...

AWESOME!!!

Rachel said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

I love Chases cheeks!

Michelle said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time!! I really want to take the kids to the beach. I'm not sure how they would handle the trip and not being on their regular schedule. Gulf Shores is beautiful though. I have been once a few years ago.

Ashley said...

your pictures are too cute, you have some awesome children :)... your little girl reminds me of you so much lol

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie