Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More puppy pictures!

Our English Bulldog puppies....

"Fireball" was named by Chas
he's ready for the show ring!








"Leah" is my personal favorite










"Joe" was named by Chas














"Fireball" mug shot













"Snowball" was named by Katie
He is such a sweetie!















"Blackie" was named by Katie
she is actually going to be a
beautiful red color.










I have no idea how to get the pictures and text right, so I hope you can figure out this mess. Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Those are the cutest puppies!!! Wish I could get one but my hubby would shoot. We have 5 now (trying to sell a puppy ourselves).

Tenara King said...

They are sooooo cute! I love the squished faces!

Jeni Simmons said...

Hey Kristie, I found you on Gretchen's blog. Your family is so cute. I love the puppies!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie