Wednesday, November 12, 2008

42nd Annual CMA Awards TONIGHT!!!!!

Okay, get ready y'all. It's going to be a country music feast! And Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are hosting! I love Brad Paisley. Carrie is a great singer, but doesn't have much personality, so I'm guessing that's why they paired her with Brad. He is so funny.

I am a total sucker for award shows. I love the stars, the clothes (and jewelry), the music, everything. Katie and I like to judge the dresses as we see them. It's a girl thing.

Kenny Chesney is up for a lot of awards this year. I love Kenny and I am happy for him, but I don't want to see him take them all. I think they need to share the love. You know?

Also, Gerry House usually has some little commercial that airs during this time. I love Gerry House. For those that don't know, Gerry House is a DJ for WSIX, which is a Nashville country music station. Even if you don't like country music, he is really funny.

Anyway, can you tell I am excited??? Okay, I've got to get to work on my Charlotte's Web vocab game for today, but just wanted to get everybody pumped about tonight. Get your popcorn ready!

No comments:

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie