Sunday, November 16, 2008

Becoming Jane

Have any of you seen this movie? I just watched it today on Netflix instant view and it was sooooo good! I loved it. Unfortunately, I watched it instead of writing up my IRI Assessment paper, so now I have to do that. Uggghh.



Yesterday I took two of my Praxis II tests. I took the content and the reading across the curriculum. I was up at TN Tech for 7 hours! I was so glad to be done. Now, I just hope I passed them both so I don't have to re-take them!



I get evaluated on Tuesday of this week. Chas has a field trip on Wednesday which I won't get to go on and then he has another one on Monday the 24th, which I won't get to go on. I can't say how sad that makes me. Oh, the guilt.


Charlotte's Web is winding down. Wilbur is just about to go to the fair. The kids seem to be loving it. They really like Templeton. When I asked them why, they said, "because he's a rat!". I guess that explains it.

2nd grade is so much fun. They are so funny. I am really looking forward to my Kindergarten practicum next semester. I really really want to teach Pre-K or Kindergarten.

Well, I need to get busy writing my paper. I usually get up around 4:30 am, so this is going to be a short night for me. Next week I get the whole week OFF except for Monday. The kids and I are heading to Athens, GA to see Mom. I am so excited to have a real BREAK! Then when I get back it's just one more week and then I am out of school for 6 weeks! Yay!

1 comment:

TabithaK said...

I love that movie! It is a good one! And good luck on the rest of the semester! You will make such a wonderful teacher, and enjoy that break!!!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie