Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas, Christmas time is near.....

Well, for several years, my tradition has been to wait until Thanksgiving Day to start the Christmas music. However, the other day Eric and I were in Wal-mart and guess what they were playing? You guessed it! I said, "Honey, do you hear that?". "I am WAY behind!". To this Eric just groaned. He does not appreciate Holiday tunes like I do. Fortunately, he is madly in love with me, so he tolerates it.

I am going to try to hold off on the decorations until Thanksgiving, but I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A girl after my own heart!!! I put the tree up one year at halloween. Matthew and I still laugh about it! It was our Halloween, fall, thanksgiving tree as well as Christmas. I love the holiday music.

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie