Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Evaluation

Well, yesterday I had my evaluation by Dr. K. I don't know how I did yet, but I feel like the weight of the world has lifted off my shoulders! I am so happy to be done with that. I can't believe how nervous I was! When she walked in the room, we were in the middle of sequencing parts of Charlotte's Web that I had printed on sentence strips and they were working in groups. I was just kind of walking around helping them and I swear, I just froze for about 10 seconds. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should talk to her or just keep on with my lesson. So, I just kept on with my lesson and I tried desperately not to look at her while she typed on her laptop.

I think the lesson went okay. We played a game using (higher order thinking) comprehension questions from C.W. I was so proud of my (borrowed) students! They did so well. I was a little nervous having them divided into groups because I haven't done that since the first day of practicum a month ago! But, they did fine.

Whew! I am mostly glad it's over. I feel like I am on vacation already!

1 comment:

Tenara King said...

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I am sure you did great!!!!!!1

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie