Monday, December 1, 2008

December!

I'm so glad that it's Christmas time again. My tree is up and we just got back from a very Christmasy visit with my Mom. Lots of shopping! School is winding down and today we even had a snow day! Well, the kids had a snow day. I still had to go, because Warren Co. schools did not close down. Oh well, the kids got to come to Eastside with me and they seemed to enjoy sitting in a second grade class for a couple of hours.

So what is on your Christmas wish list? I really want one of those harddrive camcorders. I think those are so cool. It's too bad the one I want is like $800. I also want a couple of new jigsaw puzzles. I always do puzzles around Christmas. It's one of my favorite things to do. I really want a 3000 piece puzzle. I have never done one that big. I think Eric is getting me a "Chi" although, I'm not as excited about it now as I was a couple of months ago. I keep seeing so many things that I want. I really want a laminated Civil War Battles map. They have them at National Geographic for $25. Just a thought. I know some of you reading this are really trying to figure out what I want for Christmas, so I'm just throwing these ideas out there for you.

Of course you really can't go wrong with diamonds. They really are a girl's best friend. Cubic Zirconia is acceptable from anyone except Eric.

I also would like some new Christmas ornaments. I have had so many get broken over the years that I am down to a pitiful few cute ornaments and the rest are just cheap ones from Wal-mart. Of course, most of you know I am funny about smells, but I recently received a pumpkin scented candle from Home Interior that I love. Weird, huh? I usually hate scented candles. So, if you feel inclined to give me a scented candle make sure it is that one.

I would love to know what you all want for Christmas. And don't act like you are completely selfless and want nothing, because I know you better than that!

1 comment:

The Craven's said...

I would go with the "Chi". I don't know what in the world I did without omine. It is one of my all time favorite must-haves :)
but diamonds would be nice too :)

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie