Sunday, December 28, 2008

Genealogy business... shutting her down.

Dear Friends,

As of January 1st 2009, I will no longer be in the genealogy business. After seven years, I am closing up shop. I started my business as a stay at home Mom with a new baby, but that baby is now seven years old and my other baby is five! I have made so many friends over the years and I will miss making new friends (and money! Haha!) , but I am in my last year of school and when I graduate I hope to get a job as a teacher. Between my school work and my children and just the day to day stuff that takes up so much of my time, I am unable to keep up with the requests for research. I will still be keeping my genealogy blog and I will still do free lookups from sources I own… when I have time. If you need names of people to help you with document retrieval and/or research, I have a FEW contacts that do excellent work and are very reliable. Email me for that information, if you are interested.

Here is a list of the people I am finishing up reports for (if you think you should be on this list, let me know):

HICKEY

BROWN

BLASDONE

FISHER

I am posting this so that you know NOT to recommend me as a professional genealogist. Also, just as an FYI.

It’s been fun! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

TabithaK said...

Hey.. Sorry to hear about shutting it down, but I understand always having enough to do and then some!

I have tagged you in a post... come on over and check it out, and fill it out for yourself so we can learn more about you!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie