Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moffitt Christmas Letter 2008




Merry Christmas!

I am so happy it is Christmas time again. This has been such a great year for us that I kind of hate for it to end, but I am sure next year will be even better. Eric and I are enjoying our kids so much these days. They bring so much joy into our lives. As I look back over the year, I just smile over and over again at all the wonderful memories we made together as a family.

Katie and Chas both improved their t-ball game this year and Eric and I had so much fun watching and cheering them on from the stands. This was the last possible time for them to be on the same team, so it looks like next year we will be spending even more time on the ball field. Both of them learned to swim underwater this summer which was a pretty big deal. We had some great times at the pool and also on our visit to the beach.

Katie graduated from Kindergarten and headed into first grade. I graduated from Motlow and headed into Tennessee Tech and Chas started Pre-K. I have thought many times in my life that I was busy, but I really never knew how busy I could be until this year. I have enjoyed school so much more than I ever thought possible. I love my classes and my teachers and all the friends I have made. It’s just been a great experience for me.

Chas loves Pre-school and we are so happy that he has Mrs. Jacqueline. She is a wonderful teacher. Chas loves playing in the sandbox and with the toy cars at school. He is still very interested in trains, planes, cars, tractors, and pretty much anything with wheels. He loves to play basketball and t-ball. He dressed up for Halloween this year for the first time! I have noticed that he is more interested in dressing up and playing pretend this year than he has been in the past. He loves the Power Rangers, Lightning McQueen, and Spiderman. Chas is very rule oriented and loves to tattle on people, so we are working on that. It’s kind of funny though, when he comes home and tells us who, first and last name, did what, and what rule that broke.

Katie is really changing right now. She still loves to play with Polly Pockets, but she is leaning more towards makeup, jewelry, and music. Scary, huh? I’m not ready for this!!! She recently got her ears pierced and can hardly wait until she can start wearing different earrings. I think I need a jewelry box that locks. Sometimes I come in and all my jewelry is laid out on my dresser and she is just standing there looking at it. Katie loves to get manicures with Mimi and she desperately wants to get her hair highlighted. Help! I’ve created a mini-me!

Eric is still working for Bridgestone/Firestone in Morrison. He spends his spare time taking care of his cows. He enjoys getting out on the farm and taking Chas around on the four-wheeler and the tractor. They do a lot of farm stuff together and Chas just loves it. They even went camping with the boy scouts this year!

One more thing before I close, I’m on Facebook now, so if you have a page, look me up! We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and we look forward to hearing from you or seeing you soon!

Love,

Kristi, Eric, Katie, and Chas Moffitt

No comments:

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie