Monday, December 15, 2008

No picture

My camera is dead. I hope it is dead for good, so that Eric will give in and buy me the Canon powershot camera that I have been begging for...

Anyway, that is why I don't have a picture of my Katie's brand new earrings. Katie got her ears pierced on Friday night and is so happy to have pierced ears.

I was proud of her for being so brave. I actually agreed to pierce her ears for her birthday this year (Oct. 3rd), but she was too scared. Every time I would ask her about it, she said the same thing, I'm too scared. Then, Mollie McGinnis got her ears pierced and that was it. She told me she was ready! Bring it on!

She picked the very biggest CZs she could get. We went to Claire's in the mall and they have a little box of what you can get and they are all really tiny except for a couple of CZ pairs that are kind of bigger. She wanted the very biggest ones, but I told her no, so she went with the next size down which are still pretty big. She loves them so much. That's my girl! Eric stayed with Chas, so it was just us and it was so much fun to just be girls together.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so sweet!! I just love having a little girl. I can already tell she is going to be just like me. She LOVES shoes, seriously. She also HAS to have lotion put on her hands (she rubs it in herself) and chapstick on her lips. Such a girly girl yet she plays with trucks. :)

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie