Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook

Sorry, guys and gals. I have been so caught up in my new found obsession that I have neglected my blog. I am loving facebook! I have found so many old friends and made some new ones, too! I did get my map up and it we love it so much. I even catch Eric staring at it at times. Sometimes we will find something on there and be like, "I didn't know that was there... let's google it!" It's so much fun. Chas was excited to see there was a country named Chad. Katie likes to point out all the places (continents) where she has already been and what she saw there. Gotta love that girl's imagination. Well, I will post again soon, I promise!

1 comment:

gretchen said...

I know that facebook is a time sucker! I have missed your blogs though!!!! I love all these connections. I feel like I know what my friends are doing now!!!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie