Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


So, I have made up my mind. My resolution is to complete the Music City 1/2 Marathon in Nashville, Saturday, April 25th.

So, now I am looking for peer support/pressure. Come on people! We can do it together! Bonnie's Trek to the Tri last year inspired me. However, a triathalon is so out of my league, so I am starting with baby steps.

So far, I have an "I'll try" from Kristy Weeter. That's right Kristy, you are now officially committed to try. It has been published on my blog, therefore you are now accountable to all my blog fellows as well as myself. Didn't I tell you I could be annoying? Be careful what you ask for...

Now for all the rest of you.

Seriously, girls. Look at your thighs. Is this what you want to see in June? Is it?

Is it?

Think about it and then get back to me.

kkcem@blomand.net

3 comments:

SherryB said...

Count me in as an I'll try. But you have tp let me know when and where ya'll are training (running) so I will have some peer support too. Gee- I must be crazy.

gretchen said...

no way no way no way!

The Craven's said...

now, exactly how far is that? and do you have to run it? lol.

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie