Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Week!

We just found out we have a (another) savings account with over $600 in it! We didn't even know it existed! Is that cool or what? That is way better than finding a $20 bill in your winter coat pocket. Also, I had to buy school books this week for $238, but that same day I listed my old textbooks and sold all of them within three hours for over $250!!! Isn't that awesome? I'm on a roll, so I went grocery shopping with coupons at Kroger and everything I had a coupon for was already on sale and I ended up saving $48!!! It's like money is coming out of the woodwork! I don't understand it, but I am NOT complaining about it!

Here's hoping you have your own kind of blessed week!

2 comments:

Tenara King said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! I want a week like that!!!! That is crazy! :)

Cynthia said...

AAAHHHH... the joy of paying tithing!


I love it.

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie