Sunday, May 3, 2009

MAY!!! YAY!!!










Wow, it's already May! I am done with school for the summer, yay! I am now officially a senior in college! Wow. It's hard to believe that fourteen years after I started, I am finally a senior. I finished up Kindergarten at Bobby Ray on Friday and I was so sad. So, so sad. Ginger has promised me her last two personal days so that I can come back and be with them again. (I'm supposed to be on the sub list starting tomorrow). We'll see.

I signed Katie up for next year's dance team and jazz at Ms. Paula's. She is very excited to be on the dance team. Yesterday I signed them both up for T-ball, too. Katie and Chas are both doing very well in school and we are so proud of them both. Chas will still go to speech all summer one day a week. Chas is blowing everyone away with his reading ability. He really is amazing. This morning he told me to come in and see what was on "News Channel 5 dot com". Then he read me the headline story. It was too funny. I was like, my five year old is reading the news? What is up with that?
Hugh got our wall built and it looks so pretty. If a retaining wall can look pretty. I think it does. He did a really good job. We picked out our railing for the new deck and I am so excited for it to be done. We are having some issues with the roof and I think Eric wants to just forego it for now, but I really want a roof over the deck. Something to do with the pitch of the existing roof. I don't know.
I want the faux rock stuff to cover up all of the block wall, but Eric wants to just do part of it and leave the ivy. I hate the ivy. Hate, hate, hate it. I want it gone. There is enough nature surrounding us without having it crawling up the walls. That's my opinion. Oh well. Eric keeps saying the rock is too expensive, blah, blah, blah. Funny, the kayak wasn't too expensive nor all the "accessories" that just had to go with it. Ooooh, now I'm sounding bitter. Sorry.
As long as I get my three stone diamond anniversary ring. I'm good.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are funny!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie