Saturday, April 3, 2010

a new post

Well, I FINALLY graduated college. It was a long time coming, but I am so glad to have done it and I cannot imagine finishing at a better time in life. I enjoyed my classes so much and I really felt like I soaked it all up because I knew what I wanted and it just seemed more meaningful this time around. I started subbing in Warren and Van Buren counties in January and I got quite a lot of work considering all the SNOW DAYS!!

Then, my big break came when Mrs. Jaco offered me her medical leave at Hickory Creek. I am teaching her 2nd grade class until the end of the year. I love it so much. I cannot even begin to describe how interesting, challenging, and hilarious this class has been. I am having the time of my life. I can't remember a happier time than this. I love my kids and I love my job. Eric and I have reached a good place in our marriage. We enjoy each other's company and we enjoy watching our kids do their extracurricular activities. We are always so busy, but busy is good. We like busy.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is awesome!! I am so proud of you! It is so hard going to school and being a mom as well! You are amazing!!!

Vuttikrai Saechue said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in composing this article. I am going for the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your fanciful writing abilities has prompted me to start my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
Ipad tips

hapi said...

Hi Kristi, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Moffitt's

Eric, Kristi, Chas, and Katie